Our job search is really simple to use. You can check all our available jobs by type of Shift, Location and Role. See below to get started.
Leeds (Hepworth House)
£11,056.50 - £13,096.07 based on 25 hours
25 hours per week 8:00AM - 13:00PM (Mon & Sat Off)
Team Leader - Inspiration matters
It's a matter of being a people person - someone who people warm to instantly and look to for guidance and support. You must have a cool head under pressure and can take stressful situations in your stride. Working side-by-side with your team means you'll need to be super organised. Coaching and leading people should be second nature to you. You need to be able to drive the performance of your team to achieve targets. You're friendly yet confident enough to confront issues and never pass the buck or shy away from your responsibilities.
As a Team Leader within Capita Customer Management working on behalf our client, an iconic high street retailer you will have experience of leading and managing a successful team ideally within a call centre environment.
As a member of the operations management team you will lead, manage, motivate, inspire and coach a team of up to 15 Customer Experience Advisors ensuring operational excellence, productivity and cost-effective management within the team.
Responsibilities and accountabilities within this role will include (but not limited to):
• Adhering to HR policies and procedures
• Achieving the attrition, absence and adherence targets
• Providing daily feedback on performance and general information
• Conducting agreed levels of team 121’s, meetings and company communications sessions.
• Instil Capita and client specific cultural values and behaviours.
• Ensure delivery of client KPI’s within your team.
• Providing real-time support to Customer Experience Advisors.
Please note: To apply for this role you will need to complete our online application process and send via email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to make themselves available for assessment on Wednesday 27th June.